A sleek new restaurant specializes in a hybrid cuisine that many New Yorkers know only from Nobu.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CUISINE'S KISS CATERING, LLC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Peru and Japan Meet in Midtown, at the Sprawling Sen Sakana
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: This May Be the Best Beef at Any Korean BBQ in New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Cote, a new restaurant in the Flatiron district, styles itself as a steakhouse, with dry-aged beef and a nicely priced menu option.