A sleek new restaurant specializes in a hybrid cuisine that many New Yorkers know only from Nobu.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
JOHN R. LAWTON
16E BROOK HILL
ROCHESTER, NEW YORK, 14625
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CUISINE COMMANDER LLC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Peru and Japan Meet in Midtown, at the Sprawling Sen Sakana
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: This May Be the Best Beef at Any Korean BBQ in New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Cote, a new restaurant in the Flatiron district, styles itself as a steakhouse, with dry-aged beef and a nicely priced menu option.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
- School apologizes for suggesting students masturbate to avoid sex assault
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 8, 2017
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — A university that during a student orientation session showed a slide that appeared to suggest masturbation as a deterrent to sexual assault has apologized. The Rochester Institute of Technology’s slide featured the Winnie the Pooh character Roo, using the kangaroo character’s name as an acronym about masturbation. A screenshot of the slide...