From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CUISINE AFRICAINE CORP.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Insane amount of fentanyl seized in record-breaking bust
By Rebecca Rosenberg - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Law enforcement agents seized a record haul of street-grade fentanyl from a Queens building — ?marking ?the largest ?such bust ?in New York City history, officials announced Monday. NYPD and DEA agents recovered 64 kilograms of the lethal drug from a residential address in Kew Gardens on Aug?. 1 as part of a broader pair...
- Alice Waters on Her Childhood Garden and France's Slow-Food Revolution
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The pioneer of California cuisine began by making a banana milkshake; today, sitting in the morning light in her Berkeley bungalow
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.