Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CROWN STAR HOLDING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Beefcake bank robber pleads not guilty to charges
By Chris Perez - Monday Aug 7, 2017
A tatted-up model from California — who was busted for holding up the exact same bank two days in a row — pleaded not guilty Monday in federal court. David Byers, 34, of Solana Beach, was arraigned on robbery, larceny and reckless endangerment charges and held without bail, according to the Hartford Courant. He allegedly...
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- ‘The Crown’ Star Claire Foy EmmyQuickie Portraits (Exclusive Photos)
By Photographed by Elliot Kennedy for TheWrap, provided by
- Thursday Aug 17, 2017
“The Crown” star Claire Foy sits down for an interview and photo shoot.Read original story ‘The Crown’ Star Claire Foy EmmyQuickie Portraits (Exclusive Photos) At TheWrap
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.