New York State officials have invested nearly $10 million in a National Comedy Center, hoping it draws people to a city where the poverty level is around 29 percent.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
ANGELO FRANCIS MARRA
6 GLENVIEW AVE.
JAMESTOWN, NEW YORK, 14701
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CROWN SNACK FOODS, LLC
Around the Web
- Heard the One About Jamestown? State Bets Comedy Can Spark a Revival
By JESSE McKINLEY - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Organic Doritos Are Here And Ready To Hit Whole Foods
By Cassidy Allen - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Will Doritos still be the same without orange-stained fingers?
- B&G Foods Gobbles Up SnackWell, Back to Nature Brands
Sunday Aug 20, 2017
B&G Foods has struck a deal to buy SnackWell’s cookies and Back to Nature granola bars for $162.5 million, adding to its stable of older brands that have faltered as eating habits change.
- Consumers suing Annie's because strawberry snacks don't contain any strawberry
By Alix Martichoux - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
A California man is taking legal action against Berkeley-based organic food company Annie's after finding out the company's strawberry fruit snacks don't contain any strawberry or strawberry flavoring.
- Five Questions About Japan’s New Nicolas Cage-Inspired Snacks
By Brian Grubb - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Nicolas Cage's face is on a new line of Japanese snack foods. As the prophecies foretold.
- Here’s How A Global Cyber Attack Affected The World’s Snack Stash
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The ransomware attacks that returned to Europe in late June affected a variety of large companies around the world, including snack company Mondelez, which had to miss some shipments at the crucial end of the quarter after its computer systems were compromised.Mondelez is the owner of familiar brands like Oreos, Trident, and Cadbury chocolate, and the late June …