In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CROTONA PARK HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- New Development: Soft in the Middle, Splashy Up Top
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The luxury market in New York is pulling in two directions, with developers betting on big-ticket palatial aeries and million-dollar “starter” homes.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Struggling to Survive, Congregations Look to Sell Houses of Worship
By VIVIAN WANG - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Across New York City, religious leaders are making deals with developers and neighbors are fighting the proposals.