Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CROTON'S PAMPERED PET GROOMING SALON AND BOUTIQUE, INC.
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Bayview nail salon forced to scrap mural after neighbors complain
By Meaghan M. Mitchell, Hoodline - Monday Sep 18, 2017
A mural is at the heart of a dispute between neighbors in Bayview.
Since opening in January, business has been steady at Luxurious Nail Boutique & Spa, located at 4138 3rd Street (near Innes) in Bayview. However, according to owner Richard Washington, the salon's biggest issue has been visibility.
- Pet beauty: the new frontier for the $36 billion pet industry
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
As pet-specialty retailers see in-store sales decline, they're turning to pet beauty and grooming services to boost foot traffic.
- Hollywood hotel warns pet grooming company to keep paws off its name
By Natalie O'Neill - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Paws off their trademark! The ritzy Hollywood hotel Chateau Marmont is demanding that a small feline grooming company — Cateau Marmont — change its name so customers don’t get confused, according to a report Tuesday. “The hotel, Chateau Marmont, has decided to send us a cease-and-desist letter, asking us not to use the word Marmont...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.