NEW YORK (AP) — Transit officials have decided to alter subway station tiles that have a cross-like design similar to that of the Confederate flag.The Metropolitan Transportation Authority is modifying the tiles at the 40th Street entrance to the Times Square subway stop to avoid any confusion about their meaning, MTA spokesman Kevin Ortiz said in a statement."These are not confederate flags" Ortiz said. The red, white and blue tiles installed decades ago are "based on geometric forms that represent the 'Crossroads of the World,'" he added.The decision comes in the wake of the deadly rally over a Robert E.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 27, 1995)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 1991
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1991 - CROSSROADS INC.
Around the Web
- NY subway tiles with Confederate flag look to be altered
By TOM HAYS, Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Hawthorn Hedge Transplanting – How To Transplant A Hawthorn Hedge
By Teo Spangler - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Moving Indian Hawthorn Shrubs – How To Transplant An Indian Hawthorn
By Teo Spangler - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
- Cockspur Hawthorn Info: Learn How To Grow Cockspur Hawthorn Trees
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."