Reporters and editors at the local news sites joined a union last week. On Thursday, their billionaire owner closed the sites.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CROSSFIT UNION SQUARE, LLC
Around the Web
- DNAinfo and Gothamist Are Shut Down After Vote to Unionize
By ANDY NEWMAN and JOHN LELAND - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- New York man gets prison for racial attacks in Union Square, 1 of them fatal
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- Stunning portraits of SF tourists, residents captured by Union Square's dapper photographer
By Susana Guerrero - Monday Nov 13, 2017
A downtown San Francisco photographer has photographed people in downtown for 10 years and has become a regular character around town. Most days, he wears a tan three-piece suit he describes as British gentleman's countryside attire with tall riding boots and round spectacles. He also carries a large, white sports lens to photograph people around Union Square.
- Your Money: Equifax’s Instructions Are Confusing. Here’s What to Do Now.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Sep 8, 2017
You’ll need a credit freeze. You’ll need a fraud alert. And don’t expect Equifax to be much help.