Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1275 FIRST AVE. STE. 136
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, 10065
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CROSSECO GROUP LTD.
Around the Web
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Islamic State Claims Responsibility for Lower Manhattan Terrorist Attack
By RUKMINI CALLIMACHI, BENJAMIN MUELLER, MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ and ADAM GOLDMAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
The statement was issued in the group’s weekly newsletter and described the suspect, Sayfullo Saipov, 29, as a “soldier of the Caliphate.”
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.