A flooded chemical plant near Houston that was left without power was rocked by two explosions early Thursday – unleashing noxious fumes that sent a police deputy to the hospital, officials said. Arkema Inc. reported that the Harris County officials notified it about the blasts, which sent black smoke spewing from the plant in Crosby,...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CROSBY STREET STUDIOS, INC.
Around the Web
- 2 explosions reported at flooded Texas chemical plant
By Yaron Steinbuch - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Fernando Botero Lists New York Home and Art Studio
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The Colombian artist is seeking $6 million for his apartment-cum-art studio at 900 Park Avenue.
- Weekend Conversations: Crosby and Nash
Saturday Nov 12, 2011
Legendary musicians David Crosby and Graham Nash sit down with WSJ's Jim Fusilli to discuss the re-release of their live album "Another Stoney Evening," their new concert DVD, and how songs can carry ideas.
- Fresh fire erupts at flooded Texas chemical plant
By Danika Fears - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Video shows a raging fire at the Texas chemical plant where two explosions occurred earlier this week. The massive fire at the Arkema Inc. plant in Crosby spit thick black smoke into the air Friday evening — one day after a container of organic peroxides exploded at the facility. An Arkema executive had warned that...
- Blaze at Texas chemical plant out after explosions, more possible
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 1, 2017
An official says the fire is out at a chemical plant near Houston but they are monitoring the site for more blazes. Explosions and fires rocked the flood-crippled Arkema Inc. plant in Crosby early Thursday. The plant’s owners warned more explosions could follow because a loss of refrigeration was causing chemicals stored there to degrade...