The conceptual artist has her first New York gallery show in five years, featuring politically loaded artwork made out of compressed lint.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CRISTIN TIERNEY FINE ART ADVISORY SERVICES, LLC
Around the Web
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: Art Lurks in an Unlikely Place for Mary Kelly: the Dryer
By JORI FINKEL - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: An Auction Setup at Christie’s: First a Marathon, Then a Sprint
By ANITA GATES - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Go behind the scenes at Christie’s New York as workers prepare for the Fine Chinese Ceramics and Works of Art auction with goods worth millions of dollars.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.