NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CRISPY CHICKEN INC
Around the Web
- Secret to crispy chicken skin
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Determined To Get It Right, McDonald’s Testing Chicken Tenders Again
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
More than two years after McDonald’s brought back its Chicken Select tenders for a limited time, the Golden Arches is once again trying its hand at the chicken meal, this time with a crispy buttermilk version. AL.com reports that McDonald’s began testing its new buttermilk crispy chicken tenders at restaurants in the Birmingham, AL, area Monday, five months after …
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Wendy's adds chicken tenders in response to 'fast food frenemy' McDonald's launch
By Taylor Rock - Monday Oct 9, 2017
Wendy’s added chicken tenders to their menu following the launch of McDonald’s Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.