Less food waste, more food knowledge, and more couscous and hummus are on the plate for food trends of 2018.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CREOLE PLATE CUISINE TWO INC
Around the Web
- Experts Predict Middle Eastern Cuisine And Green-Eating As 2018’s Big Trends
By Dan Seitz - Monday Nov 6, 2017
- In Mauritius, Secluded Beaches, Verdant Hills and Harmony
By SARAH KHAN - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The remote island is a mosaic, and its cultures mingle in a distinctive cuisine with Indian, French, Chinese and Creole flavors.
- Kidd Creole of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five Is Charged With Murder
By MATTHEW HAAG - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The police in New York City said that the performer, whose real name is Nathaniel Glover, stabbed a homeless man in Midtown on Monday.
- Restaurant Review: Peru and Japan Meet in Midtown, at the Sprawling Sen Sakana
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
A sleek new restaurant specializes in a hybrid cuisine that many New Yorkers know only from Nobu.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.