Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CREATIVE MEDIA HOLDINGS, LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Lachlan Murdoch Loses Challenge to CBS's Bid for Ten Network
Monday Sep 18, 2017
Australian television entrepreneur Bruce Gordon and Lachlan Murdoch, the son of media mogul Rupert Murdoch, have lost a legal bid to thwart the takeover of insolvent Ten Network Holdings Ltd. by U.S. broadcasting giant CBS Corp.
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- Alibaba and Tencent Set Fast Pace in Mobile-Payments Race
Friday Sep 22, 2017
China’s online juggernauts Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and Tencent Holdings Ltd. are beating Silicon Valley in the race to build mobile-money systems in some of the world’s fastest-growing consumer markets.
- After Wanda Deal, Chinese Property Developer Faces Debt Risk
By SUI-LEE WEE - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Sunac China Holdings has emerged as one of the country’s most prominent white knights, but its debt load has more than doubled.