All three tech companies admitted ahead of hearings that Russia’s use of their platforms to sway the American electorate was bigger than previously acknowledged.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 24, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 14, 1983
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1983 - CREATIVE COMPUTER CONCEPTS, INC.
Around the Web
- What to Watch for as Facebook, Twitter and Google Executives Testify on Capitol Hill
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- Lawmakers Berate Former Equifax C.E.O. Over Huge Data Breach
By TARA SIEGEL BERNARD and STACY COWLEY - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Richard F. Smith, the credit bureau’s former chief executive, appeared on Capitol Hill to answer questions about the hacking and Equifax’s response to it.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- For a 3rd time, vandals trash Forest Hill's 'Little Free Library'
By Fiona Lee, Hoodline - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
On Sunday morning, a Little Free Library on Castanada Avenue in Forest Hill was defaced with box cutters and knocked off its perch. Vandals left the library in a planter on the property. It was the third time in two years that the library has been vandalized, said owner Kristina K., who declined to share its exact location.
- Facebook Says It’s Policing Fake Accounts. But They’re Still Easy to Spot.
By SCOTT SHANE and MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Executives of Facebook, Twitter and Google faced questioning this week on Capitol Hill about Russia’s intrusions. But that is only a small fraction of the fraud on social media.
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.