A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CREATIVE BAIL BONDS AGENCY INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- New Jersey Is Front Line in a National Battle Over Bail
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Two federal suits filed this summer are among the challenges supported by the bail bond industry, which has asserted a plunge in profits since a New Jersey law essentially eliminated cash bail in January.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Nonprofits Help NYC Defendants Navigate the Bail System
By Erin Rubin - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
A difficult-to-navigate bail system is responsible for landing some New Yorkers in jail without trial. Now, Mayor de Blasio is determined to reform it as part of his plan to halve the city’s number of prisoners.
- Fyre Festival Organizer Released on $300,000 Bail
By BEN SISARIO - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Billy McFarland, the entrepreneur behind the failed Fyre Festival, appeared at his bail hearing on Saturday, represented by a public defender.