A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CREATING STRONGER NATIONS INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Sprint and T-Mobile End Merger Discussions
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
The failure of the talks marked the second time in three years that the two failed to reach a deal to create a stronger competitor to Verizon and AT&T.
- Sprint and T-Mobile call off merger after months of talks
By Reuters - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO/NEW YORK – Sprint Corp and T-Mobile US Inc said on Saturday they have called off merger talks to create a stronger U.S. wireless to rival to market leaders, leaving No. 4 provider Sprint to engineer a turnaround on its own. The announcement marks the latest failed attempt to combine the third- and fourth-largest...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.