A command post was moved out of the skyscraper after a lease agreement between the government and the Trump Organization fell apart.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CRANNELL LEASE ADVISORY SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Secret Service Post Moves From Trump Tower to a Trailer
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- The Secret Service Has Left Its Trump Tower Post Thanks To A Lease Dispute With Trump’s Company
By Dan MacRae - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Trump Tower's Secret Service command post in Manhattan is empty thanks to the agency's dispute with the Trump Organization.
- Secret Service booted from Trump Tower over lease dispute
By Chris Perez - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The Trump Organization has given the Secret Service the boot — kicking them out of Trump Tower and ordering them to find space “elsewhere” — following a dispute over the terms of their lease, a report says. Sources familiar with the discussions told The Washington Post on Thursday that the government is currently looking for...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Wall Street’s gains helping tech industry, real estate leasing
By Lois Weiss - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Wall Street once again seems to be the engine that makes New York City’s jobs and real estate sectors rev. Steady growth in the city’s financial services industries has helped it top the tech industry in both job growth and office leasing — although the two are becoming inexorably intertwined as tech jobs grow within...
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.