For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CRABTREE QUILT SHOP, INC.
Around the Web
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- ‘Alias Grace’ Sews a Transfixing True-Crime Quilt
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
The Year of Atwood continues, as Sarah Polley’s adaptation finds in the past what “The Handmaid’s Tale” foresaw in the future.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
- Art Review: Wartime Quilts Honor Battles and Leaders, but Mostly Art
By ROBERTA SMITH - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Military quilts made by men during the 18th and 19th century are, pure and simple, eye dazzlers.