Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COURT STREET HOSPITALITY GROUP, INC
Around the Web
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Brazil's Top Hospitality Group is Going Global
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
São Paulo’s Fasano family, the biggest name in Brazilian hospitality for over a century, is expanding and is set to open its first property in America.
- U.K. Hospital Seeks New Court Hearing for Baby on Life Support
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The hospital that won a legal battle in June to have a baby boy’s life-support withdrawn said Friday it asked a U.K. court for a fresh hearing in light of what it said was new evidence about a potential treatment for him.
- London Hospital Reconsiders Decision to Turn Off Sick Baby’s Life Support
By DAN BILEFSKY and SEWELL CHAN - Friday Jul 7, 2017
In a U-turn, Great Ormond Street Hospital said it would ask a court to consider new claims about a potential treatment for Charlie Gard.