Residents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COUNTY BRESLOV CORP.
Around the Web
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own Town
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- The Place Beyond the Fire Island Pines
By PHILIP GEFTER - Monday Oct 23, 2017
Columbia County, a quiet part of upstate New York, has emerged as a 21st-century haven — and a reminder of the ongoing relevance of the queer community.
- Suffolk Prosecutor Charged With Obstructing Police Assault Investigation
By ALAN FEUER - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Thomas J. Spota, the Suffolk County district attorney, was indicted on charges of trying to derail an inquiry into James Burke, the former Suffolk County police chief.
- 16 Troops Died in Mississippi Plane Crash, Marines Say
By ALAN BLINDER - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
The cause of the crash, in rural Leflore County, Miss., was under investigation on Tuesday.