Earlier this spring, Taco Bell continued its assault on the definition of “taco” by testing a new breakfast item in Michigan that involved putting stuff inside a fried egg and calling it a Naked Breakfast Taco. Now, the fast food giant is taking the item nationally. Taco Bell announced today that the Naked Egg Taco will debut on menus …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - COUNTRY BELLE FOODS, LLC
Around the Web
- Taco Bell Has Decided To Inflict Taco With Fried Egg Shell On The Entire Country
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Taco Bell Ditching The Drive-Thru At More Than 300 New Restaurants
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Taco Bell plans to open more than 300 new locations around the country by 2022, but those restaurants will be missing something we’re all accustomed to: the drive-thru.Food & Wine reports that Taco Bell’s new growth strategy will see the fast food chain ditching the drive-thru in order to serve customers booze.The new locations will be designed in …
- Taco Bell’s Secret National Taco Day Tasting Meal Revealed An Item That Belongs On Their Menu
By Bill Hanstock - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Only a 32 Taco Bell lovers will get to enjoy one of the most amazing meals of the year. But a few items deserve to hit the permanent menu.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- What Are The Odds We Get Free Tacos From Taco Bell’s ‘Steal A Base’ Promo?
By Dan Seitz - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
If a base is stolen in the first three games of the World Series, we get free tacos. But what are the odds it'll happen?
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.