Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COUCOU PARIS, INC
Around the Web
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- A New Restaurant in Philadelphia from the Restaurateur Behind Le Coucou
Monday Sep 18, 2017
Following his James Beard Award win, Stephen Starr returns to his roots for his next big project.
- EU official says US won't reject Paris climate treaty, but White House denies statement
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
- The White House Has Apparently Decided Not To Withdraw From The Paris Climate Agreement After All
By Andrew Husband - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
In a stunning bit of new, the Trump administration has reportedly decided not to withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement.
- White House Seeks to Avoid Quitting Paris Deal, Climate Officials Say
Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Trump administration officials said the U.S. wouldn’t pull out of the Paris Agreement, offering to re-engage in the international deal to fight climate change, according to the European Union’s top energy official.
- Google Wins Tax Case in France, Avoiding $1.3 Billion Bill
By MICAH MAIDENBERG and AURELIEN BREEDEN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The case focused on Google’s use of a subsidiary in Ireland. A court in Paris said the technology giant was not liable for the back taxes.