A Texas woman has been getting ridiculed online for being “too sensitive” after she blasted the arts-and-crafts chain Hobby Lobby for selling faux raw cotton stalks — which she found offensive. “This decor is WRONG on SO many levels,” Daniell Rider posted on Facebook this past Thursday, along with a photo of the phony textile...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Sep 23, 2002)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 17, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - COTTON ART, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Woman freaks out over Hobby Lobby’s raw cotton display
By Chris Perez - Monday Sep 18, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
- How Fabien Baron, Art Director, Spends His Sundays
By ALIX STRAUSS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Whether it’s taking photos of cloud formations or building sand castles with his daughter, Mr. Baron spends his day on a beach in Bridgehampton, N.Y.