Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
PAUL J NOTO ESQ
650 HALSTEAD AVENUE STE 105
MAMARONECK, NEW YORK, 10543
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - COTTAGE INTERNATIONAL PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Charter Airline Dynamic International Airways Files for Bankruptcy
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Charter carrier Dynamic International Airways LLC, which offers charter flights to regional cities in China, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday to stabilize its business.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.