The privately held ride-hailing company on Wednesday disclosed that its business jumped and that its losses narrowed to $645 million in the second quarter.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 24, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 1979
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1979 - CORPORATE STRESSCONTROL SERVICES, INC.
Around the Web
- Uber, Mired in Corporate Scandals, Sees Uptick in Bookings
By MIKE ISAAC and TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Et Tu, Delta? Shakespeare in the Park Sponsors Withdraw From Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The “graphic” depiction of the emperor’s assassination in the Public Theater’s production of the play prompted Delta Air Lines and Bank of America to withdraw support.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Uber Board Considers 3 Investment Offers to Buy Company’s Shares
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Even as the ride-hailing service’s future remains unclear, Uber’s board has debated three investment offers that could affect the company’s power structure.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Why ‘Julius Caesar’ Speaks to Politics Today
By MICHAEL COOPER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
With assassination at its core, Shakespeare’s play is fraught. Totalitarian governments have banned it. And yes, it has inspired violence.