Delaying a change to the corporate tax rate isn’t the only problem for Republicans, as stark differences between their two tax plans need to be bridged.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CPI-HR
2014 - CORPORATE PLANS, INC.
Around the Web
- DealBook Briefing: Senate Would Keep Business Waiting for a Tax Cut
Friday Nov 10, 2017
- DOJ Antitrust Chief's Speech Sends Another Signal on AT&T Deal
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
The Justice Department’s new antitrust chief made clear Thursday he doesn’t favor approving mergers based on corporate commitments to refrain from particular conduct, another potentially ominous sign for AT&T Inc.’s planned deal for Time Warner Inc.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- News Outlets to Seek Bargaining Rights Against Google and Facebook
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
A group of news organizations plans to ask Congress for the right to negotiate with the online giants, which are gaining greater shares of digital advertising and distribution.
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America
By DAVID GELLES - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
C.E.O.s are speaking out on social and political issues in sometimes startling ways, recasting the role business plays in the national debate.
- Target Raises Base Pay to $11 an Hour Heading Into Holidays
By TIFFANY HSU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Target, which plans to raise base pay to $15 an hour by 2020, aims to hire 100,000 seasonal workers during a tight labor market for retailers.