State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CORPORATE HOLDINGS CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Alibaba's Tsai: Beijing Doesn't Have Unlimited Access to Chinese Corporate Data
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. Executive Vice Chairman Joseph Tsai pushed back on perceptions that the Chinese government has access to all Chinese corporations’ data, as Beijing pushes for a stake in some of China’s tech giants.
- The Incredible Shrinking Sears
By JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
How a financial wizard took over a giant of American retailing, and presided over its epic decline.
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- Mellody Hobson Says the Time for Corporate Diversity Is Now
By ALINA TUGEND - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
“Trying is not the same as doing,” said the corporate president in a call to action.