New technologies are testing the limits of computer semiconductors. To deal with that, researchers have gone looking for ideas from nature.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CORPORATE COMPUTER RECYCLING LIMITED
AROUND THE WEB
- Chips Off the Old Block: Computers Are Taking Design Cues From Human Brains
By CADE METZ - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
- State of the Art: A Hunt for Ways to Combat Online Radicalization
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
There are similarities between how Islamists and white nationalists operate online, researchers said. Those can be used to limit recruitment’s reach.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: A Powerful Way to Beat the Market
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Few investors read corporate disclosures because they are boring and rarely change. But a strategy based on changes in the documents beats the market by 22 percentage points a year.
- Corporate Racewashing: The Limits of JPMorgan Chase’s Commitment to Racial Justice
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Some may feel that judging a $2 million corporate donation to fight hate is looking a gift horse in the mouth, but what else is the horse doing?