Demetrius Blackwell was found guilty of first-degree murder in the shooting of Brian Moore during an encounter in Queens in 2015.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CORNERSTONE FLORAL & EVENTS INC.
Around the Web
- Gunman Convicted of Murder in New York Police Officer’s Death
By AL BAKER and JOHN SURICO - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- In Trial, Officer Recalls Chaos of Shooting That Killed His Partner
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JOHN SURICO - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
More than two years after Officer Brian Moore was fatally shot in Queens, his fellow officers relived what led to the shooting, and the frantic rush to save his life.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- 'The Village Voice' Ends Weekly Print Edition
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The alt-weekly paper, founded in 1955 and known for its coverage of New York City's culture, social and political issues, as well as nightlife, will live online. 'The Village Voice' brand will alsointroduce new events, products and editorial initiatives going forward.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.