ITHACA, N.Y. — A white Cornell University student has been charged with a hate crime related to a September incident that police say may have been racially motivated. The Tompkins County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday it had added the new charge against 19-year-old John Greenwood. Ithaca police charged Greenwood with assault in September after...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CORNELL PRIVATE CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Cornell student charged in hate crime against black peer
By Associated Press - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
- At Private Dinners, Pence Quietly Courts Big Donors and Corporate Executives
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Vice President Mike Pence has undertaken extensive personal outreach to donors, fueling speculation that he is preparing for his own political future.
- Corporate Racewashing: The Limits of JPMorgan Chase’s Commitment to Racial Justice
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Some may feel that judging a $2 million corporate donation to fight hate is looking a gift horse in the mouth, but what else is the horse doing?
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Mario Cantone’s Tenure As Anthony Scaramucci Ends With A Passionate Kiss On ‘The President Show’
By Andrew Roberts - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Mario Cantone made a big impact as Anthony Scaramucci on 'The President Show,' but is forced to say goodbye too soon like the real thing.
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.