Costco sold the rings next to a sign that read "Tiffany," leading Tiffany & Co. accuse the wholesaler of infringing on its trademark.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - COOPER-BOOTH WHOLESALE CO. L.P.
Around the Web
- Costco Must Pay $19.4 Million for Selling 'Tiffany' Rings
By Ariana Brockington and Reuters - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Why Nelson Peltz Wants P.&G. to See Him as a ‘Constructivist’
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The financier, who dislikes the term “activist,” has made his name by investing in companies using a friendlier approach. But he’s still an activist.
- Toys ‘R’ Us, Crippled by Competition and Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The toy store chain will get $3 billion in financing to continue paying employees and suppliers as it deals with Chapter 11.
- Opioid Protest Leads to Changes for Drug Wholesaler
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
McKesson agreed Wednesday to create an independent board chairman, responding to a Teamsters-led shareholder protest over its role in distributing opioids.
- Jordan Spieth, Rickie Fowler among 4 co-leaders at The Northern Trust
By Kevin Casey - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Here is a recap of the second round of The Northern Trust, played at Glen Oaks Club in Old Westbury, N.Y.: (...)