Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COOL NAILS, INC.
Around the Web
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
- Baldwin's sexy photo shoot
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Baldwin stands by her faith
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Baldwin's bizarre exchange
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Tech Fix: The iPhone X Is Cool. That Doesn’t Mean You Are Ready for It.
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Apple’s newest iPhone takes a big leap from past models by shedding a home button and including a face scanner. And remember the price: $999.
- Wines of The Times: Cabernet Franc and the Finger Lakes: Made for Each Other
By ERIC ASIMOV - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
With the fresh, spicy character typical of cool-climate viticulture, the red-wine grape shows another face of American winemaking.