Movie theaters are seeing a decrease in attendance and box-office revenues, and a major contributing factor is that a sizable portion of customers want to see newer theatrical movies at home, onever-bigger TV screens, via digital platforms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CONTRIBUTE A PORTION, INC.
Around the Web
- With TV As A Rival, Can Movie Chains Gain Ground This Fall?
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: How Amazon Took Seattle’s Soul
By TIMOTHY EGAN - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Cities used to be tied to geography: a river, a port, the lee side of a mountain range.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Why Blocking the AT&T-Time Warner Merger Might Be Right
By TIM WU - Friday Nov 10, 2017
The Trump administration is correct in taking a hard look at the proposed takeover, which could discourage competition and hurt consumers.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: On Contraception, It’s Church Over State
By LINDA GREENHOUSE - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The Trump administration has enabled a radical fringe of the Republican Party to all but eliminate the right to employer-provided birth control.