Instead of shrinking in fear from the rising green tide of legal marijuana, the parent company behind booze brands like Corona, Svedka, and Robert Mondavi is jumping right in with a big investment in the legal marijuana business.Constellation Brands Inc. is shelling out $191 million for a 9.9% stake in Canopy Growth Corp, a Canadian company — known as …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CONTINENTAL FOOD FARM, INC.
Around the Web
- The Beer & Booze Company Behind Corona, Svedka & Mondavi Is Now Investing In Marijuana
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Oct 30, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Post Strays From Cereal Aisle, Picks Up Bob Evans Packaged Foods For $1.5B
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
When it comes to breakfast, Post wants to serve up more than cereal: The company says it’s paying $1.5 B for the Bob Evans packaged food business, so it can have a “presence in breakfast sausage.”Along with sausage, Bob Evans Farms — which also includes the Owens, Country Creek, and Pineland Farms brands — sells things like potato, pasta, …
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- A Legendary Food Supplier Shares The Harsh Truths Of Factory Farming
By Zachary Johnston - Monday Oct 23, 2017
D'artagnan Farms sits down with Uproxx to talk about what actually goes into factory farmed meats.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”