Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - CONTEMPORARY CARDIOLOGY, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- ‘Cardiologs ECG Analysis Platform’ Receives FDA Clearance
By Business Wire - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Cardiologs Technologies SAS announced today that it has received FDA clearance of its Cardiologs ECG Analysis Platform, a cloud-based cardiac monitoring-analysis web service powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Cardiologs aids...
- Emergency Scenario Training in Live-Action VR is Intense
Friday May 26, 2017
The view from the VR headset: Virtual reality reproductions of real cardiac emergencies used for training purposes.
- Hawk Hill, contemporary 1960s home towering over N.Y.'s Hudson River, for sale
By Special for The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News - By Special for The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The lines of the contemporary home on Tweed Boulevard in Upper Grandview, N.Y., is a stark contrast to the rolling hillside forest that surrounds it.
- Ultra-Sensitive Immunoassay Offers Insights into CHD Risk
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Single Molecule Counting Technology could help evaluate risk for cardiac ischemia.
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts Establishes Roy Lichtenstein Award
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
The Roy Lichtenstein Foundation has awarded a $1 million gift to endow an annual prize that recognizes the contributions of a working artist....