Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CONSTRUCTIVE HOMES @ MILLSTONE, INC.
Around the Web
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- New Development: Soft in the Middle, Splashy Up Top
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The luxury market in New York is pulling in two directions, with developers betting on big-ticket palatial aeries and million-dollar “starter” homes.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.