The tech giant has found a tax haven in the island of Jersey, leaving billions of dollars untouched by the United States, leaked documents reveal.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CONSORTIUM HEALTH GROUP, INC.
Around the Web
- The Paradise Papers: After a Tax Crackdown, Apple Found a New Shelter for Its Profits
By JESSE DRUCKER and SIMON BOWERS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
- Community Health Systems in Talks to Extend Nearly $2 Billion in Debt
Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Community Health Systems Inc., one of the largest publicly traded hospital chains in the U.S., is in talks with a group of bondholders led by Franklin Resources Inc. to extend nearly $2 billion in bonds coming due in 2019, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Anthem Confirms Swedish to Step Down as CEO
Monday Nov 6, 2017
Anthem Inc. has named the former chief executive of UnitedHealth Group Inc.’s insurance business, Gail Boudreaux, its new president and chief executive officer.
- Power-Generation Company Calpine Agrees to Be Sold to Consortium
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Private-equity firm Energy Capital Partners and a group of co-investors has agreed to buy power-generation company Calpine for $5.6 billion.
- TV Network Consortium Adds Members, Makes Gains In Advanced Audience Targeting
Friday Sep 8, 2017
The Advanced Target Standards Group now has 12 TV network owners and is providing media agency representation via the Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement's Advanced TV Committee.
- Okta Introduces Okta for Good Fund
By Business Wire - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today introduced the Okta for Good Fund. Okta also announced NetHope, a global consortium of the world's leading nonprofits, as the first ...