Rules that preserve media diversity in local markets will be eliminated.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CONSOLIDATED PLANNING HOLDINGS, INC.
Around the Web
- Ajit Pai submits plan to allow more media consolidation
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
- F.C.C. Opens Door to More Consolidation in TV Business
By CECILIA KANG - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
The agency voted to relax several rules, including allowing a company to own more than one of the top stations in a local market.
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
- WPP Consolidates 5 Shops Into A Single Brand Agency
Thursday Sep 14, 2017
It's the latest in a spate of consolidation moves by the holding company. The new agency will have a combined staff of 750 people in over 20 countries, with client billings of more than $100 millionworldwide.
- Google Cancels Employee Meeting Because of Harassment Fears
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The company planned to hold an all-hands meeting to discuss the firing of an employee who wrote a contentious memo about gender diversity.