Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CONCIERTO DE INDEPENDENCIA DE COLOMBIA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- New York's de Blasio hints there should be a parade in his honor
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Bill de Blasio Prefers Rebellion to Valor
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The New York mayor seems to identify more with anti-Trump protesters than he does with those who heroically die preserving the peace.
- Jacob DeGrom settles down as Mets clip Cardinals
By Mike Puma - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
ST. LOUIS — Jacob deGrom’s All-Star dreams largely were dashed by consecutive stink bombs he lobbed earlier this season, and Friday night he was on his way to offering an encore performance. But suddenly the Cardinals’ home-run barrage stopped, allowing deGrom to become the deGrominator again. In a roller-coaster outing, deGrom surrendered four solo homers...
- Chris Froome Wins His Fourth Tour de France Title
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
The Briton bested Rigoberto Urán of Colombia by 54 seconds in the overall standings during Sunday’s largely ceremonial final stage in Paris.