SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — A man who killed his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire during an argument has pleaded guilty to murder. The Schenectady County District Attorney’s office says 69-year-old Antonio Bargallo entered the plea Wednesday as part of a deal that will sentence him to 21 years to life...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
1550 ALTAMONT AVE.
SCHENECTADY, NEW YORK, 12303
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COMPUTER REPAIR AND TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Around the Web
- Man pleads guilty to killing wife by setting her on fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Chips Off the Old Block: Computers Are Taking Design Cues From Human Brains
By CADE METZ - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
New technologies are testing the limits of computer semiconductors. To deal with that, researchers have gone looking for ideas from nature.
- Uber’s C.E.O. Pick, Dara Khosrowshahi, Steps Into Brighter Spotlight
By DAVID STREITFELD and NELLIE BOWLES - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Mr. Khosrowshahi has many tasks ahead of him, including repairing Uber’s internal culture and preparing the company for a self-driving future.
- Yale Professors Race Google and IBM to the First Quantum Computer
By CADE METZ - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Robert Schoelkopf helped create technology that promises to deliver the machines of tomorrow at Google and IBM. Now, he is giving them some competition.
- Amazon Cloud Customers Are Told: Don't Bypass China's Internet Gates
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s web service partner in China, Beijing Sinnet Technology Co., has told Amazon cloud-computing customers to delete software tools that allow them to bypass China’s internet filters.