Artificial intelligence, automation and big data are raising fears of widespread layoffs in a $150 billion industry.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COMPUTER CONCEPTS LTD.
Around the Web
- Indian Technology Workers Worry About a Job Threat: Technology
By NIDA NAJAR - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- The World’s Biggest Tech Companies Are No Longer Just American
By PAUL MOZUR - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
China’s Alibaba and Tencent have rocketed this year to become global investor darlings, inching up on Facebook and Amazon, as their sway in China grows.
- An ‘Angry Birds’ Empire: Games, Toys, Movies and Now an I.P.O.
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The listing by the Finnish game maker Rovio would consist of stock from its main shareholder and others, as well as a $36 million share offering.
- What Virtual Reality Can Teach a Driverless Car
By CADE METZ - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Self-driving vehicles have taken to the roads in a number of cities. They are also training inside computerized simulations of those communities.
- HP Takes Back PC Crown From Lenovo in Second Quarter
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
HP Inc. has taken back the crown from rival Lenovo Group Ltd. as the top seller of personal computers, ending the Chinese company’s four-year reign, according to data from research firm Gartner.