A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COMPLEX HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Whistleblowers Will Receive $3.6M For Reporting Healthcare Company’s False Medicare Claims
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Less than a week after federal authorities conducted a massive crackdown on medical fraud, arresting more than 400 individuals, the Department of Justice announced that three Ohio-based healthcare companies and their executives would pay $19.5 million to resolve allegations they falsified Medicare claims for unnecessary services that allegedly harmed patients. The DOJ announced Monday the settlement with Foundations Health …
- Transforming Chile’s health sector with connectivity
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
- Cyprexx, Prempoint Launch Innovative Entry Management System
By Business Wire - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Cyprexx Services, LLC in partnership with Prempoint Inc. will be launching a new entry management system in Fall 2017. Lockwise™ is a new keyless entry management system that allows property access to be granted digitally. This device...
- Partners HealthCare Pilots 3-Tiered Cloud Storage Service
By Steve Zurier Freelance Writer - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Health care provider reports reduced costs and latency from new cloud service from ClearSky Data.
- The White House Will Take Down Healthcare.gov Nearly Every Sunday For 12 Hours During Open Enrollment
By Andrew Husband - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
The Department of Health and Human Services will shut down Healthcare.gov for 12 hours nearly every Sunday during open enrollment.