Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 25, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 12, 1972
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1972 - COMPLETE CAR CARE, INC.
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Raiders DT Darius Latham suspended for 4 games
By Ron Kroichick - Monday Oct 9, 2017
Raiders defensive tackle Darius Latham was suspended for four games without pay for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy, the league announced Monday. Latham will be eligible to rejoin the team Nov. 6, the day after Oakland’s game in Miami against the Dolphins. Latham, 22, is a second-year player from Indiana. He played in 14 games last season for the Raiders (with 17 tackles), and he had played in one of the team’s five games this season — Sunday’s 30-17 loss to Baltimore at the Coliseum. Latham assisted on two tackles. Ron Kroichick is a San Francisco Chronicle staff writer. Email: rkroichick@sfchronicle.
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.