NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - COMPASSIONATE KIDNEY CARE INC.
Around the Web
- Selena had kidney transplant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- Breaking News: It’s No Longer “Cool” To Eat Brains
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Put down that fork! You were probably about to enjoy a delicious plate of steaming hot brains, but we’ve got news: Eating animal organs and entrails has become so normal in restaurants these days, it’s no longer cool to consume brains.Times used to be, if offal — brains, intestines, kidneys, testicles, headcheese and the like — was on the …
- What Worries? Big Tech Companies Post Glowing Quarterly Profits
By NICK WINGFIELD and DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Some are heading to Washington to explain their role in the 2016 election. Others are facing regulatory scrutiny. Consumers don’t seem to care.
- CVS Is Said to Be in Talks to Buy Aetna in Landmark Acquisition
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN, MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
The proposed deal, which could be worth more than $60 billion, would accelerate the health care industry’s transformation.
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- Beyond Dialysis: Researchers Are Making Implantable Artificial Kidneys
By Megan Molteni - Friday Oct 6, 2017
The world needs more kidneys. Here's how researchers are making artificial ones—in silico.