Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 19, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COMMUNITY URGENT CENTER,LLC
Around the Web
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- The New Era of Opportunities and Challenges in Giving Days
By Bethany Maki - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Giving days have become quintessential moments in time for nonprofit organizations. They act as added events throughout the regular fundraising year to mobilize everyone internally at the organization to achieve optimize fundraising success, as well as opportunities to rally high-intent, passionate communities around a more specific, perhaps more urgent, conversation related to your cause...
The post The New Era of Opportunities and Challenges in Giving Days appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- URGENT WITHDRAWAL Man trapped in ATM slips out 'help' note
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Sorrow and Scrutiny After a Teenager’s Death at Football Practice
By JOSE A. DELREAL - Friday Aug 18, 2017
While his Long Island community grieves, experts question the safety of a practice drill that led to the death of a high school student.