Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COMMUNITY HOME FUNDING LTD.
Around the Web
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Sorrow and Scrutiny After a Teenager’s Death at Football Practice
By JOSE A. DELREAL - Friday Aug 18, 2017
While his Long Island community grieves, experts question the safety of a practice drill that led to the death of a high school student.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- LISC to Manage Silicon Valley Affordable Housing Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Under the agreement, LISC will assume management of the Catalyst Housing Fund, a start-up fund recently seeded with $18.5 million from Facebook in partnership with key community organizations and the cities of East Palo Alto and Menlo Park....
- New York Today: New York Today: Ferry Journeys
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Tuesday: A trip to Rockaway, Amy Schumer on Broadway and a film to unite New York.