The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER CONNECTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- For Bronx Hospital Workers, a Sense of Duty Amid Shooting’s Chaos
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
As doctors and nurses reported to work at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center for the first time since a horrific shooting, they began to reconcile their grief with colleagues’ tales of heroism.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Browns to stand with police for season opener’s anthem
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 8, 2017
CLEVELAND — The Browns will take the field on Sunday with some area police and firefighters in a pregame show of unity. As part of a broader effort to connect with their community, Cleveland’s players also will run onto the field before their season opener against the Steelers with emergency workers and military personnel. The...
- Postal worker who faked cancer sentenced to community service at treatment center
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017