Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COMMUNITY FUNDING LTD.
Around the Web
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Community Foundations Expand Reach Globally
By mark-hrywna - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
International giving by community foundations has grown in recent years, led by the Silicon Valley Community Foundation (SVCF) in particular as well as donor-advised funds…
- Manistee County Community Foundation Receives $15 Million Bequest
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The bequest from Forest R. Minger, Jr. will create a college scholarship fund and a fund in support of the county's recreational programs and facilities....
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- The Neediest Cases Fund: Refugee Youths Build Community in an Embracing Space
By JOHN OTIS - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The International Rescue Committee helps children acclimate to their new homes through a summer academy with a creative bent.
- Suit against Community Foundation Highlights Lack of Transparency in Donor-advised Funds
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A whistleblower has brought suit against the Community Foundation of the National Capital Region, claiming she was fired for protesting what she characterized as the improper use of donations in relation to a donor-advised fund under the foundation’s umbrella. This highlights a longstanding problem many observers have with the giving vehicle—its lack of transparency.